Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Fun little game
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default Fun little game - 08-04-2009, 04:01 AM

I made this when I couldn't sleep. It's a simple clicking game, but with goofy stuff added in. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Hyper Sports Blaster King 6 Go!.a2w (1.78 MB, 360 views)

(')>

Old
Veryuhbull

Default 08-04-2009, 10:21 AM

That made me smile. It was short and goofy. I like.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 08-05-2009, 02:23 AM

I've added two new "happenings" to the game. One of them is very annoying, but it was hard to write and took lots of creativity to make it work, so I'm probably not going to take it out, but I might make it an intro movie or something that happens when you shoot the wrong target or something.

I've also changed one of the target's movement patterns. I plan to add more later, but not many more, as it's supposed to be simple.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Hyper Sports Blaster King 6 Go!.a2w (3.14 MB, 76 views)

(')>

Old
samr97

Default 08-16-2009, 12:30 AM

Great job this game is great I think it's really funny how the characters move around in the backround. The only thing I would suggest is to add a goal like a number of how many you have to get. Anyway 5/5!

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 08-20-2009, 12:34 AM

Thank you very much. Honestly, the reason I didn't include a goal originally is because I based this game off of a game I played when I was learning Flash called Tofu Hunter. You clicked to shoot pieces of tofu which would go across the screen from left to right. It didn't have an end to it either, so you basically played until you got bored. I would play it while waiting for programs to load or compile, since my school computers blocked anything entertaining online and didn't have solitaire.

I had a lot of fun working on this, but with my online classes starting, I'm sort of busy. I'll see what I can do in the way of updates in the near future. Until then, enjoy and feel free to make more suggestions.

(')>

Old
lpng

Wink 08-20-2009, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samr97 View Post
Great job this game is great I think it's really funny how the characters move around in the backround. The only thing I would suggest is to add a goal like a number of how many you have to get. Anyway 5/5!
But I still think if your game have a goal (like you have to get thirty marks in sixty seconds) will be better.

I also think your game should display the instructions before your game starts.

Anyway, it is fun.

---
Please give some comments or opinions to me about my car_game_2, thank you.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=2971

Old
mav814

Smile 08-27-2009, 08:07 PM

I like it!

Super Fun!
Old
("Robby")

Default Super Fun! - 09-06-2009, 10:23 PM

This game is SUPER FUN!! ...but hard...

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-26-2009, 04:03 AM

Alright, I've answered nearly every request with this release. It's not finished as far as moving along goes (I'm plannig on adding more goals and stuff into the game, but I'm really tired and want to show you guys what I've done before I go to bed for about 90 minutes). So...

New Features:
-Bullet Time! Hold the z key to slow EVERYTHING down to 1/4 its normal speed. Your bullet time power is indicated by the thingy in the top-right corner. The lower your power is, the less visible it is, the redder it is, and the lower the number gets. That should make things easier, eh?

-A Goal! Your first goal is to score ten points. After which the scenery will change and you'll move on to the next 'level.' Unfortunately, I haven't written the second level yet, so you basically go back to the original game: shooting forever to get a score of infinity. Still, there IS a goal now, guys.

-Powerups! Click the cuckoo clock to get 20 extra bullet time, and you also get 1 bullet time for every ball you click.

-TV! A new happening: a tv spins onscreen and shows you up to seven different pictures! I think you'll like this one...

-Penguin Jabber! The penguin's vocabulary has increased fron 4 to 62 different phrases to say. That should keep you guys nice and distracted.

Report any bugs you find to the chief executive head programmer.....which is me. Thanks everyone!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Hyper Sports Blaster King 6 Go Tour!.a2w (7.16 MB, 54 views)

(')>

Old
Dameria

Default 09-26-2009, 03:30 PM

I downloaded your game from earlier in the post, and as soon as it started, the camera just went from above to below ground, and a sequence of animals and zombies doing weird things just came, what am I supposed to do? Also I started clicking everything I saw, and I got some points? Then a James Bond guy came and shot me, that was pretty cool how you did that part.

I do not get the point of the game though, there should be instructions in the beginning.