Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Old
dpratfutbol

Default 10-12-2010, 09:57 AM

Debussybunny, can you post the sniper as a file? i could use that for a winter Op i'm making
Apreciated

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-12-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debussybunny563 View Post

The second, also vital reason may be that we (or probably more suitable, I) don't know how to make functional subparts/reposition pivots.

And, x2495iiii, if you do know how to change pivot points in Blender, could you teach me?

Danke.
Could've sworn I taught you already. Oh well.

You right click the object you want to reposition, press tab, press shift-s-4 to center the 3d cursor to your selection, then press tab again, then click object>transform>center cursor in the bottom menu. This should make the pivot move to and orient to your 3d cursor, which is at the center of your object.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-12-2010, 10:44 AM

Also, both Dameria and I have found appropriate Halo models. Search around and you'll likely find them, and if not, look through the sketchup warehouse, where D found his models originally.

Old
debussybunny563

Arrow 10-12-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpratfutbol View Post
Debussybunny, can you post the sniper as a file? i could use that for a winter Op i'm making
Apreciated
I'm planning to release all of them in one big thread, so for the moment it'll have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Could've sworn I taught you already. Oh well.

You right click the object you want to reposition, press tab, press shift-s-4 to center the 3d cursor to your selection, then press tab again, then click object>transform>center cursor in the bottom menu. This should make the pivot move to and orient to your 3d cursor, which is at the center of your object.
Okay. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Also, both Dameria and I have found appropriate Halo models. Search around and you'll likely find them, and if not, look through the sketchup warehouse, where D found his models originally.
Will do.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.