Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

assignment 4
Old
mbhardin

Default assignment 4 - 02-13-2015, 04:37 PM

I really enjoyed this project and am starting to get a better grip on how to use Alice !!

ITSE-1429_RL_reply2
Old
WindowsManic

Default ITSE-1429_RL_reply2 - 02-14-2015, 10:08 AM

I cant say I enjoyed this assignment, but I know where to find more functions now when I need them. I personally think we need an example of reusing the same method for two characters. I believe that should be possible. I probably should ask the teacher if its possible with Alice. Good Job with the assignment. This one actually was hard for me. Mind you, I am glad that I am getting challenge because its changing the way I think about certain aspects of programming. All I care about is becoming a better programmer. I believe the next assignment will help do that as well.

Assignment 4
Old
ANGELO21

Default Assignment 4 - 02-15-2015, 10:52 PM

I enjoyed working this assignment. This assignment gave me the opportunity to be creative. I chose a Garfield theme with Odie jumping up and down to the "boom boom" lyrics. But I had it set to where Odie jumps on each of the four phrases.

I wasn't too comfortable applying methods and parameters in our previous assignments. But this time around I felt as if I had a sense of freedom. However, I still have some trouble applying variables to worlds. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Assignment 4
Old
logicanddesign

Default Assignment 4 - 02-18-2015, 02:32 PM

This Assignment was difficult. had some ideas, but not able to figure out how to use them in a code.

Hope next assignment will be easier to implement

Look Around
Old
MrMoke

Wink Look Around - 02-18-2015, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELO21 View Post
I enjoyed working this assignment. This assignment gave me the opportunity to be creative. I chose a Garfield theme with Odie jumping up and down to the "boom boom" lyrics. But I had it set to where Odie jumps on each of the four phrases.

I wasn't too comfortable applying methods and parameters in our previous assignments. But this time around I felt as if I had a sense of freedom. However, I still have some trouble applying variables to worlds. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Try looking in the "Questions and Comments" Forum. There might be something there.