Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 2
Old
thegreatnico97

Default Assignment 2 - 02-08-2017, 06:47 PM

I have successfully completed Assignment 2. I know I am a bit late, but I put in some effort into the project. Firstly, I was required to answer the first seven questions (like giving a statement for performing a certain action within an object) from the textbook and I did not only include the correct answers but I also presented them clearly. Afterward, I was instructed to select an animation project from the book and I chose PP 1.1: animating a penguin to walk and dive into a hole in a frozen lake. It took some skills that were covered in Chapter 1 of the book. Also, I had to adjust the placement, motion, duration, and speed of the objects to make the animation feel more legitimate. From 0.25 to 1 seconds, from 1 second to 0.5 seconds. From 1 meter to 0.5 meters. From speed 1 to 2. Like I said, it took some adjustments, even on the penguin object. I enjoyed this project and more importantly: it was a great learning experience.