Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM

Freeze time power: You read my mind. I already added that to RP4.
Point multiplier: That's a good one. Not sure how to add it though. That's something you can't buy...
Weapon ups: I could probably add the damage thing, but the rate of fire might be a little tough. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the ideas!

(')>

Old
Dameria

Default 10-28-2009, 05:44 PM

Maybe, instead of the point multiplier, you could give us more points the higher level we are, and maybe have the level go up to 10 this time. Like level 2 we would get +200 more points per zombie we kill (1200 per zombie), then level 4 1400, level 6 1750, then finally at level 8 it reaches maximum of 2000 points per zombie, so it would be easier to get those higher-level guns and upgrades.

I was also thinking of a grenade type weapon, and a shockwave (area damage) type upgrade, but I don't know if this would be a good idea.

Old
Chris101b

Default 10-28-2009, 05:49 PM

Or an energy draining grenade. When you throw it, there is a giant circle that opens up that causes all zombies that move inside of that area to constantly lose health. The sphere could last about 10-20 seconds.

I am nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

www.facebook.com/chris101b
Xbox Live GT: Chris101b
Youtube: (You guessed it) www.youtube.com/chris101b

Old
Dameria

Default 10-28-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris101b View Post
Or an energy draining grenade. When you throw it, there is a giant circle that opens up that causes all zombies that move inside of that area to constantly lose health. The sphere could last about 10-20 seconds.
The only problem with that is that it would only work on the big zombie. Normal zombies are 1 hit kills, so how would a hitpoint of 1 be drained over time? I have another idea though, what about a grenade like you said that has a 10-20% opacity of light blue color when it explodes, and it severly slows down the zombies within the dome for 5 seconds, and it would be tossed maybe 20 meters from the penguin.

Last edited by Dameria; 10-28-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Old
Chris101b

Default 10-28-2009, 06:48 PM

Oh yeah, forgot about that 1 hit point thing Okay, I like your idea better

The only thing is thinking about its necessity... there is already bullet time, so is it worth taking up resources for?

Old
Dameria

Default 10-28-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris101b View Post
The only thing is thinking about its necessity... there is already bullet time, so is it worth taking up resources for?
Oh yea your right, hmm... What about if the blue dome would make all the zombies in that area be attracted all toward the middle of that dome for 3 seconds, that way it would stop them in their track for a limited time and it would be a lot easier target because they are all clustered.

Ya, this and also the point increase every other level thing I talked about earlier, I would like to see that in the next version.

Last edited by Dameria; 10-28-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Old
Chris101b

Default 10-28-2009, 06:59 PM

Yeah, that's even better!

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 10-28-2009, 10:55 PM

I like the black hole grenade idea, that's a good one, but I don't like the point multiplier. I made those things expensive for a reason, so that you CAN'T afford them unless you save up specifically for them. Besides, in the next version, there'll be a way to get double points for a short time (I decided it would be based on accuracy. If you get, say, 40 or 50 consecutive hits, you get a 10 second double-points bonus).

I think I'll have to make the Lance a little cheaper though, since I just realized that without killing the big one a few times, you literally cannot afford it until the game is almost over.

I came up with some other stuff, but I want at least PART of the game to be a suprise, so I'll keep it to myself for now.

(')>

Old
bballmike156

Default 10-29-2009, 03:46 PM

Man I love this game!!! You have inspired me to start making a game like this!!! It is gonna take me a while but I see how rewarding it is. The only thing I think you should put in is that the penguin should be able to take a few hits, because there is a few times when I almsot get it but get hit and its over, but non the less I LOVE this game. Just my 2 cents! =)

Old
Dameria

Default 10-29-2009, 03:56 PM

Ya sometimes I kill a zombie as its kicking me, and even though I killed it I still die. Is there any way you can make it so that only if the foot is within the area of the penguin, then the penguin dies? I think you have it now so that if the kicking method is initialized, no matter what the penguin will die, even if the zombie gets killed before it finishes the kick.

Tags
1 of my favs - from arty, 3.6, amazingly brilliant, angry penguin, awesome, bacon, coffee, eggs, epic win, food, game, games, magic beans, model, models, out dated, penguin, resident, shooter, theuperduper youtube, this is awesome isn't it, weapon, weapons, x2495jjjj