Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Learning to walk
Old
Daniel8769

Default Learning to walk - 07-20-2017, 11:41 AM

On assignment 3 I was still trying to learn how objects move in unison. My biggest problem was to get the mummies legs walk somewhat normally. The way the moving parts are labeled are a little confusing. Turn leg backward or forward is what through me. The word bend would of made more sense to me. When all else failed I just went to YouTube and watched a few examples of walking to get what I needed.

Old
sptaylor17

Default 07-20-2017, 05:53 PM

I had issues with the walking too. Turn and move were confusing. Seemed that move would make the legs walk instead of removing them from the body, lol. My walking on this lesson definitely needs improvement. Do you have any Youtube video to recommend to assist me with learning the walking method?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel8769 View Post
On assignment 3 I was still trying to learn how objects move in unison. My biggest problem was to get the mummies legs walk somewhat normally. The way the moving parts are labeled are a little confusing. Turn leg backward or forward is what through me. The word bend would of made more sense to me. When all else failed I just went to YouTube and watched a few examples of walking to get what I needed.